If you wish to apply to become a contributor, please follow the following steps exactly:
- Create a Profile on SportsRants.com (you have the option to start your own blog if you would like) TIP: use your full name as your username.
- Send your Resume, a Sample of Your Writing, Sports Rants Username and Twitter Handle (if you have Twitter) to email@example.com – Also include “I agree to the terms” outlined on this page in the text. This tells us you agree to meet our requirements.
- In the Subject line of the email please include the one sport you would like to cover. As you develop consistency and presence on Sports Rants we can explore adding you to other sections as well. For starters we want you to start with one sport and work your way up. You can discuss any topic, team or player within that sport for your articles.
- Choose from our current sections – You can contribute to up to 3 sports/sections | 1 minimum.
Sports Rants NFL, Sports Rants NBA, Sports Rants NHL, Sports Rants MLB, Sports Rants Europe (soccer, rugby, cricket, major sports), Sports Rants Canada (CFL, Hockey, Canadian Sports, major sports), Sports Rants Women, Sports Rants Racing, Sports Rants Impact (Pro Wrestling, MMA, Boxing, Extreme Sports, Golf, Tennis), Sports Rants Gaming and Sports Rants College
- Read and Understand the following articles on Getting Paid for Your Work:1. How to Monetize Your Content (Making Money with your Work)
2. How to Find an Advertising Network to Work With (read 2nd part)
3. Implementing Advertising Code (How to Implement Ads in Your Content)
We will review your resume & writing sample. If you are approved, we will then ask you for a full Bio and a Picture to be included with your bio. At that point we will set you up as a Contributor (usually within 24-72 hours) and email you with our Instructional Video and information on getting started.
If you are not selected, you can utilize Sports Rants to build your own sports blog and brand. You own 100% of the content and revenue. Click Here for more information on that and Reasons to Blog Using Sports Rants use our Blogging Tutorials to get started
If you are approved and added to the team: Although you are a contributor to Sports Rants, you are not an official representative, employee or do not speak for Sports Rants or the brands associated with Sports Rants. Your opinions are strictly yours.