Week ten saw some great performances and a few head scratchers. Here are my winners and losers:
- Atlanta Falcons: Quarterback Matt Ryan threw for two touchdowns. Defensive end Adrian Clayborn had six sacks and recovered a fumble as the Falcons pull away from the Dallas Cowboys 27-7.
- Minnesota Vikings: Quarterback Case Keenum threw for four touchdowns. Wide receiver Adam Thielan had 166 receiving yards and a touchdown. Key defensive stops helped the Vikings hold off the Washington Redskins 38-30.
- Los Angeles Rams: Quarterback Jared Goff threw for 355 yards and three touchdowns. Wide receiver Robert Woods had 171 receiving yards and two touchdown catches. The defense forced four turnovers as the Rams pounded the Houston Texans 33-7.
- San Francisco 49ers: Quarterback C.J. Beathard threw for 288 yards and two touchdowns. He also had a rushing touchdown. Wide receiver Marquise Goodwin (who played just hours after tragically losing a newborn son) had a touchdown catch as the Niners defeated the New York Giants 31-21 to get their first win of the season.
- Dallas Cowboys: Quarterback Dak Prescott was sacked eight times (six by Clayborn) which stalled drives in their loss to Atlanta.
- Buffalo Bills: The defense gave up 298 rushing yards and six touchdowns in their loss the New Orleans 47-10. Just two weeks ago, the Bills were 5-2, now they’ve lost two in a row in a row. No clue what happened.
- New York Jets: They only had 56 rushing yards and quarterback Josh McCown was sacked six times in their loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers 15-10.
- Indianapolis Colts: The Colts couldn’t hold onto a 17-3 lead, losing to the Pittsburgh Steelers 20-17.
Storylines Going Into Week 11:
Tennessee faces Pittsburgh. Los Angeles Rams play Minnesota. Washington meets New Orleans. New England travels to Oakland. Philadelphia battles Dallas. Seattle hosts Atlanta.