Well, NBA Fans, we are down to the final two teams in the NBA Playoff: The Golden State Warriors and the Toronto Raptors. These two franchises will now square off in the ultamite showdown…the NBA Finals.
This Years NBA Finals series will be one to keep an eye on. In the eastern conference, the number two seed Toronto Raptors finished the regular season at 58-24. As for reaching the NBA Finals, here is their path to the Championship game round:
- First Round: Defeated Orlando in 5 games (4-1)
- Conference Semifinals: Defeated Philadelphia in 7 games (4-3)
- Conference Finals: Defeated Milwaukee in 6 games (4-2)
As for their opponent the Golden State Warriors, they have became a regular in the NBA Finals. This is their fifth trip to the Finals and in their previous four NBA Finals appearances, they are 3-1 only loosing to LeBron James and the Cleveland Cavaliers. This season, the Warriors are the number one seed in the western conference with a 57-25 record in the regular season. Here is how the Golden State Warriors got to the NBA Finals this season:
- First Round: Defeated the LA Clippers in 6 games (4-2)
- Conference Semifinals: Defeated Houston in 6 games (4-2)
- Conference Finals: Defeated Portland in 4 games (4-0)
Entering this playoff series these two teams are no strangers to each other. During the 2018-19 regular the Raptors and Warriors played two games against one another. Both games the Toronto Raptors won.
Games 1 & 2 will be played in Toronto while games 3 & 4 will be in Golden State. If needed games 5-7 will alternate locations starting with Toronto, then Golden State, and finishing up in Toronto for game 7. Here is the complete NBA finals schedule for 2019:
- Thursday, May 30: Golden State at Toronto
- Sunday, June 2: Golden State at Toronto
- Wednesday, June 5: Toronto at Golden State
- Friday, June 7: Toronto at Golden State
- *Monday, June 10: Golden State at Toronto
- *Thursday, June 13: Toronto at Golden State
- *Sunday, June 16: Golden State at Toronto
All games can be seen on ESPN and the ESPN App.